As one analyst explained:
"Assume an investor has a $1 million gain in Apple stocks and decides to sell. To keep it simple, let’s also assume the investor is in a 20 percent tax bracket, totaling $200,000 in capital gains tax. But instead of paying, the investor reinvests the $1 million in an Opportunity Fund.
If the investor holds for more than 10 years: the investor pays ZERO capital gains tax on the appreciation of that asset."
These benefits are only available through the Opportunity Zone program.
Join us at our class https://www.udemy.com/opportunityzones/ or our webinar.
Please join us as we discuss
- Where Opportunity Zones are, geographically;
- Creating a Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund;
- What types of Opportunity Zone investments you can expect to see;
- What companies looking for investments should be doing NOW;
- Who are the major Opportunity Fund creators and investors;
- New Opportunity Zone rules and regulations;
- Who are the key OZ players in DC: House, Senate, Treasury and IRS Staff OZ directory.
- Timing: When will the final rules be released.
- Investment deadlines and timetables.
- Economic Analysis of Opportunity Zone regulations.
- How will Opportunity Zones impact minority communities.
- Making investments or raising capital.
THIS IS AN ONLINE WEBINAR. DETAILS SENT AFTER REGISTRATION. See: opportunityzones.eventbrite.com